Edinboro Potterfest 2015 Schedule of Events
Special event: SALEM TRIP hosted by Dr Jenrette, Professor of History, Oct 9-12
All Week (through October 31st)
- Corn Maze and Haunted Path, Wooden Nickel Buffalo Farm
Monday & Tuesday, Sept. 21-22:
- I Potter (original) musical parody skit performed at the Deibold Center for Performing Arts, EU campus, 7:30 pm, Free
Wednesday, Sept. 23:
- BALLOON MAGIC for the kids by The Real Magic Steve, Goodell Gardens in Edinboro, 4-6 pm, Free (For more information about the Garden events on Wed or Thursday, contact Amber at , http://goodellgardens.org or call 814 734 6699
- POTTERBOWL TRIVIA contest, Contestant entrance fee of $5, each entry can be one person or a team of no more than three people, open to the public, Pogue Center multipurpose room, EU campus, 7 pm registration
Thursday, Sept 24th:
- HERBOLOGY TOUR by Tracy, Goodell Gardens, 4:30, $3 fee for general public, Free for Goodell members and EU students.
- OWL/RAPTOR LECTURE by Tamarack Wildlife Center, Goodell Garrdens at 6 pm, $5 fee for general public, Free for Goodell members and EU students..
- HARRY POTTER MOVIE MUSIC performed by the EU student choir and symphonic wind ensemble, 7:30 pm, Cole Auditorium, EU campus, Free
Friday, Sept. 25:
- RAVENCLAW EDUCATORS WORKSHOP on teaching literacy and moral development through fantasy novels like Harry Potter, afternoon workshop for parents, teachers, and students, Butterfield Hall, EU campus. Contact Dr Mary Jo Melvin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814 732-2154 for details about exact time and other matters.
Saturday, Sept. 26
- Day at the Castle
- Morning Session
- Registration begins at 9:00 am
- Classes 9:30 am → 12:00 pm
- Afternoon Session
- Registration begins at 1:00 pm
- Classes 1:30 pm → 4:00 pm
- Takes place at the Edinboro Univeristy Pogue Center, 3rd floor "castle" area.
- Admission is free.
- For more detais, contact Lindsey at email@example.com or Dr Mary Jo Melvin at (814) 732-2154.
Special Potterfest raffle held courtesy of gifts from participating Boro merchants. Some Boro businesses will be having special discounts on purchases. Contact Shannon Hokaj at Earthshine for more info: 814 734-5858
Also, be on the lookout for butterbeer and cauldron cakes at Eclectic Etceteras Coffee House and Flip Cafe. Magic hat beer and fireball whiskey for legal age muggles can be found at the Empty Keg (our Leaky Cauldron).